Technical Sales Engineer - Underwater Navigation
To support the substantial growth of the company, we are now increasing our sales presence by the appointment of a Technical Sales Engineer (TSE).
This is an opportunity for a technically minded individual with or without prior sales and marketing experience.
Ideally the candidate will be qualified in electronics engineering with a basic understanding of software coding and proficiency working with underwater sensors.
The Technical Sales Engineer (TSE) will report to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) in Aberdeen, Scotland. It is essential that the candidate has the capability to build rapport with existing and potential clients while working independently as a member of a dynamic team.
While the primary office is based on Trondheim, Norway, Water Linked will
consider Remote working for this role.
The ability to travel when required is essential.
Task & Responsibilities
- Qualify and respond to customer needs
- Provide quotations and close sales
Represent the company at trade shows
- Visit and work with customers to ensure our products are working well in their setting
- Assist customer with technical integration of our products
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in SW/Electronics
- Excellent verbal/written English
- Active listener and team player
- Able to maintain simultaneous tasks active
Nice to have
- Customer Relationship Management expertise
- Relevant experience from the subsea industry
- Customer service, selling, negotiating, and influencing proficiency
- Analysis and decision-making aptitude
- Software coding knowledge
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Flat organization with short and fast decisions
- Flexible working hours, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Great possibilities to learn from the best in the industry
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our range of disruptive products.
Who is Water Linked?
Water Linked creates new products and solutions the world has not seen before. The goal is to disrupt the market of underwater navigation and communication.
We have customers in over 50 countries and a very solid commercial base on which we now continue to build. Our largest customer groups are ROV/AUV manufacturers, universities/education, aquaculture, energy and defense.
Our team consists of 25+ competent people that are looking to make a difference. We are now looking for new colleagues!
With a group of solid owners backing the company, we are well prepared to take new steps towards becoming one of the major players in our niche.
Attractive salary with stock options and a strong insurance package.
On the job training where you will be educated by the best in the industry.
Modern offices with easy access by car, bus and bicycle. Modern lab facilities.
Eat & Drink
Company sponsored lunch, free fruit and coffee.