The Locator-A1 is an analog hydroacoustic locator device. It converts an analog electric signal to an acoustic pressure wave. The A1 is made to be integrated with an underwater vehicle. It has the smallest physical footprint in our series of locators, and can be integrated into even the most compact systems.
The Locator-A1 does not carry its own depth sensor. In an Underwater GPS system, the Master-D1 will require the depth to be provided from the underwater vehicle (ROV etc.) using the Master-D1 software API.
This locator comes default with 1m cable for easy integration to your system. Please contact us for other cable lengths.
- Extremely small footprint enabling easy integration/fixation
- Highly robust operation in areas with acoustic reflections (shallow water, around installations, inside tanks etc.)
- Part number: WL-21009
- Part name: Locator-A1
- Directivity: Omnidirectional
- Depth rating: 300 m
- Default cable length: 1 m
- Max cable length: 300 m (custom order)
- Signaling: 1x twisted pairs
- Cable type: PUR 6,3 mm
- Cable connector: None
- Device length: 41 mm
- Device diameter 20 mm
- Device weight in air: 30 g
- Operating temperature: -10 to 60 °C