Fully integrated Locator device with its own depth sensor and tether.
Underwater vehicles and equipment without a twisted pair tether and where permanent submergion may be a requirement.
- Extremely small footprint enabling easy integration/fixation
- Highly robust operation in areas with acoustic reflections (shallow water, around installations, inside tanks etc.)
- No GPS based time-sync. This enables operation inside buildings where there is no GPS available. It also enables permanent submergion without the need to surface for new time-syncs.
- The Locator is connected to the topside positioning computer through its own tether.
- Part number: WL-21016
- Part name: Locator-D1
- Directivity: Omnidirectional
- Depth rating: 300 m
- Max cable length: 100 m
- Signaling: 3x twisted pairs
- Cable type: PUR 6,3 mm
- Cable connector: Binder Series-770 (IP67)
- Device length: 81 mm
- Device diameter 30 mm
- Device weight: 50 g
- Input voltage: 10-18 V
- Input current: 130 mA
- Operating temperature: -10 to 60 °C