The Master-D1 is a digital position computing board. It calculates the position of any Locator relative to the position of the Receivers with the APS100 technology, as well as global position through use of the integrated GPS and IMU. The board supports up to 7 independent D1 devices and 1 A1 devices. It is accessed through a network interface.
With its small physical footprint, the board is easily integrated into a topside housing.
The Master-D1 is running its own webserver which exposes an API and a GUI.
- Part number: WL-21008
- Part name: Master-D1
- D1 interfaces: 7
- D1 connector: JST BM06B-GHS-TBT
- A1 interfaces: 1
- A1 connector: JST BM03B-GHS-TBT
- Ethernet interfaces: 1 (10/100/1000BASE-X)
- Ethernet connector: RJ45
- Dimensions: 170x70x30 mm
- Power connector: Molex Micro-Fit 3mm
- Input voltage: 10-18 V
- Input current: 400 mA
- Operating temp.: -10°C to +60°C