The easiest to use Locator of them all!
Strap it on to the ROV or diver and start positioning. No cables, no external requirements!
Battery Powered Operation
The U1 is powered by an internal rechargeable battery with an operational lifetime of approximately 10 hours. Charged by using a standard USB-C charger.
- Stainless steel brackets for Velcro bands are included
- GoPro mount bracket is available to purchase
- Each U1 has pre-drilled M3 holes which you can use to make your own brackets
With no requirements for external power or signals, the Locator-U1 is perfect for scuba divers, mini-ROVs and basically any underwater device you want to position.
Before deployment in water, the Locator-U1 and the topside needs to achieve a GPS lock. The integrated status-LED shows the condition of the GPS lock. It is important to understand that this limits the use of the U1 inside buildings or in areas where GPS is unavailable.
- Fully wireless with no need for cables to the underwater device or top-side.
- Extremely small footprint enabling easy integration/fixation.
- Highly robust operation in areas with acoustic reflections (shallow water, around installations, inside tanks etc.)
|Device diameter||: 32 mm|
|Device length||: 121 mm|
|Device weight (air)||: 175 grams|
|Device weight (submerged)||: 75 grams|
|Depth rating||: 300 meters|
|Operating temperature||: -10 to 60 °C|
|ELECTRICAL / INTERFACE|
|Battery size||: 3,7 volt, 3300 mah|
|Battery lifetime||: 10 hours|
|Charging time||: ~ 6 hours|
|Indicator||: GPS status LED (Search, Lock, No signal)|
|Range||: 100 meters|
|RoHS compliant||: Yes|
Downloads / Resources
|Document / File||Download||Link|
|Certificate of origin|